Saturday 27 June 2009

Introducing our new featured fan . . brooklyn babe Deana x


NAME: Deana Bianco

AGE: 28

LOCATION: Williamsburg, Brooklyn

OCCUPATION: Dreamer

BLOG: http://www.doodercity.com

Q – Hi Deana how are you today?
A- Peaceful.


Q – You have a beautiful blog, with a definite vibe for the 60’s and 70’s, if you could be anyone from this period in time who would it be and why ?

A- When you read all the biographies and autobiographies of all people I admire, their lives do not sound so peachy keen. However, I wouldn't mind Debbie Harry for a night singing my heart out at CBGB's. She is the epitome of NYC 70's hotness.

Q- Give us the first line from your favourite book and title / author.

A- "I've been working in the emergency room for about three weeks, I guess. This was in 1973, before the summer ended. With nothing to do on the overnight shift but batch the insurance reports from the daytime shifts, I just started wandering around, over to the coronary care unit, down to the cafetieria, et cetera, looking for Georgie, the orderly, a pretty good friend of mine. He often stole pills from the cabinets"

-Emergency (a short story) by Denis Johnson

Q-What is your favourite cocktail, and how many can your drink!?

A- I am not really a cocktail kind of gal but I love Stella and I can drink a couple.

Q-Where is your favourite boutique, and what is it called?

A- I love going back to Colorado and raiding the thrift stores there.

Q-If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

A- I love living in Williamsburg. I would stay here:)

Q- Who would play you in a movie of your life?

A- Parker Posey. Bill Murray can play my brother.

Q - What is your wardrobe essential?

A- Right now. Vintage black t-shirts or grunge flower dresses.

Q – Your getting ready for a night out with the girls. . . What track is on your stereo to get you in the party mood?

A- Neil Young - Harvest, Michael Jackson - Off The Wall, Yo La Tengo - I Can Hear The Heart Beating As One, Husker Du - New Day Rising


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Q – Send us a picture from your day –

A- The photo is of the Brooklyn Bridge.


Q – What would you like to ask Stolen Thunder?

A- If you could be someone for a day would you rather be Yoko Ono in the 1970's or Lita Ford in the 1980s?

A –Stolen Thunder – Spending a week in bed with John Lennon is a tempting option, the world would be a better place if he was still in it . . but it’s got to be Lita – the energy, the wild times, the peroxide and ink! What a total fox . .

1 comment: