Friday 12 June 2009

Introducing our new featured fan the lovely Charlotte x




NAME: Charlotte McRae

AGE: 20

LOCATION: Liverpool

OCCUPATION: Law Student

BLOG: http://www.frockaroundtheclock.blogspot.com/


Q – Hi Charlotte how are you today?

A- Good thank you – my last two exams are this week so I’m excited to get them over and done with so I can enjoy the lovely weather and do lots of shopping!


Q – You have a really eclectic style, who is your style icon?

A- I love Dawn Porter’s style – She’s so cute and colourful, and her makeup always looks lovely and natural. I also adore Lily Allen – I would kill for the jumpsuit she is wearing in her “Not Fair” Video!


Q – If money was no object which designer would you commission to make you a frock and what would it look like?

A- If it was anyone, past and present, I’d want Coco Chanel herself to make me something completely timeless. She was the queen of the LBDs, and it would be wonderful to have something classic that you could treasure forever. It would be even better if a couple of big sets of faux pearls and a quilted bag were thrown in too.




Q – Heels or Flats?

A- Either – usually flats in the day and heels in the evening but they have to be comfortable so I can keep dancing all night!


Q- Give us the first line from your favourite book and title / author.

A- “I still remember the day my father took me to the Cemetery of Forgotten Books for the first time.”

– The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon.


Q-What is your favourite cocktail, and how many can your drink!?

A- Apple Mojitos are lovely – very refreshing but I’m not sure how many I can drink!


Q- What is your nickname?

A- Just Charl really, or from the odd few Charlface.


Q-Where is your favourite boutique, and what is it called?

A- I do quite like Pop Boutique – lots of nice colourful dresses and fun items, but I buy clothes from too many different places to have a favourite!


Q-If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

A- Wengen, Switzerland. It’s a tiny little village in the mountains - we going skiing there every year, but I would love to live there because it is so beautiful and peaceful and I love the snow! However there are no clothes shops there, so I don’t know how I’d get my fashion fix!


Q – Give us a fashion tip . . .

A- Always dress to suit your shape, but more importantly just have fun with fashion :)


Q – What's on your stereo when your getting ready for a night out with the girls !!?

A- Probably something ridiculous, like Lou Bega – Mambo No. 5!




Q – Send us a picture from your day –

A- I had some lovely strawberries and raspberries from this afternoon to help me get through my revision.



Q – What would you like to ask Stolen Thunder?

A- Would you consider making some clip-on earrings? I don’t have my ears pierced and love the designs of your current ones but can’t wear them!

A - Stolen Thunder - we'll have a think about that one, it may take us into the realms of Pat Butcher!! x x

No comments:

Post a Comment