Friday 1 May 2009

New Featured fan. . Cute as a button Milla x x

Introducing the lovely Milla to Fanspace - check her gorgeous blog out: Milla we love the magic carpet in your blog shots!



NAME:
Milla Vuokila
AGE: 17
LOCATION: Helsinki, Finland
OCCUPATION: Student

BLOG: http://mauish.blogspot.com
LOOKBOOKNU: http://lookbook.nu/user/14144-Milla-V

Q - Hello Milla how are you today?
A - Fine, thanks. Enjoying the sunny weather.

Q - What is your nickname?
A - Mau. That is where my blogsname is from. Mauish is the word for everything like me.

Q- What is your favourite piece from the current Stolen Thunder collection?
A - Definitely the hot pink chunky tassel thing. It's so cute!

Q-What is your favourite cocktail, and how many can your drink!?
A - Cosmopolitan is my number 1! I don't know how many can I drink, can't remember......




Q-Where is your favourite boutique, and what is it called?
A - My favourite boutique would have to bee Minna Parikka's shoe shop here in Helsinki.

Q-If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
A I would like to live in L.A. cuz it doesn't snow there! I hate snow..
Q- Who is your style icon?
A - Agyness Deyn, Amber Rose, Sarah Jessica Parker and Audrey Hepburn.

Q - What is your wardrobe essential?
A - High, higher and the highest heels!

Q – If you’ve had a bad day, what song will make you smile again?
A - Natasha Bedingfield's Unwritten.






Q – Send us a picture from your day –

A - This is a pic of one of my three bunnies. Her name is Molly and she keeps reminding me every morning that she is the Queen in this house by waking my up at 5AM to feed her.



Q – What would you like to ask Stolen Thunder?
A - Why does the colour blue mean raspberry flavoured?!
Stolen Thunder "So it's not confused with Strawberry??!!"

1 comment: